Monday, November 10, 2008

The canyon -bottleneck

--ArodZ--

So over the weekend (or well today) I worked on the top right part of the map (which is the little canyon thing, and the start of the docks). I did a fast thumbnail concept sketch as well as a break down from the top down view, that includes two new little shack/building-like structures as well as a line of pine trees to block the vision from the shacks to the little canyon, to control the LOS (line of sight) on that area.

I also uploaded some of the other sketches, sorry i didn't upload them earlier I was having some issues with my scanner.





--ArodZ--

1 comment:

Anthony Kincade said...

Thanks for putting those up. Sorry I missed the meeting last week. I am excited to see what you guys are working on so keep up the good work. I like all ideas so far. It shall be very nice.